Quantifying laws and regulations for improved access to ICT
The EBA ICT indicator measures laws, regulations and policies that promote an enabling environment for the provision and use of ICT services, particularly in rural areas.
The team is currently collecting updated and expanded information for 80 countries around the world and will publish this data in 2019. For more information or to share your expertise, contact Marina Kayumova (Team Leader), at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Policy Note (October 2017): Marina Kayumova, The role of ICT regulations in agribusiness and rural development
- ICT Chapter - EBA 2017 Report
- Excel Data File - EBA ICT Data for 2017
- ICT Methodology - EBA 2017 Report
- ICT Chapter - EBA 2015 Report
Summary of Data Collected in 2016-2017
Click below for more detailed information about each country's laws and regulations on ICT.