Quantifying laws and regulations for sustainable seed systems
EBA seed indicators measure laws and regulations that support and promote the development, evaluation and release of improved varieties, as well as seed quality control.
The team is currently collecting updated and expanded information for 80 countries around the world and will publish this data in 2019. For more information or to share your expertise, contact Jean-Philippe Lodugnon-Harding (Team Leader), at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Seed Chapter - EBA 2017 Report
- Excel Data File - EBA Seed Data for 2017
- Seed Methodology - EBA 2017 Report
- Seed Chapter - EBA 2016 Report
- Seed Chapter - EBA 2015 Report
Summary of Data Collected in 2016-2017
Click below for more detailed information about each country's laws and regulations on seed.