Quantifying laws and regulations for better transport services
EBA transport indicators measure laws and regulations that affect the provision of commercial road transport services. The indicators address factors that could potentially benefit farmers and agribusinesses through more competitive and better regulated services that enable the transport of agricultural products to the market.
- Transport Chapter - EBA 2017 Report
- Excel Data File - EBA Transport Data for 2017
- Transport Methodology - EBA 2017 Report
- Transport Chapter - EBA 2016 Report
- Transport Chapter - EBA 2015 Report
Summary of Data Collected in 2016-2017
Click below for more detailed information about each country's laws and regulations on transport.