Quantifying laws and regulations for improved access to financial services
EBA finance indicators measure the quality of laws and regulations that promote access to financial services and support the development of agricultural enterprises.
- Finance Chapter - EBA 2017 Report
- Excel Data File - EBA Finance Data for 2017
- Finance Methodology - EBA 2017 Report
- Finance Chapter - EBA 2016 Report
- Finance Chapter - EBA 2015 Report
Summary of Data Collected in 2016-2017
Click below for more detailed information about each country's laws and regulations on finance.
(*) Countries that are identified as high level of financial inclusion are not measured under Microfinance Institutions indicator and Agent banking indicators. Please refer to Methodology page for information on the calculation to determine the threshold of high level of financial inclusion.