Quantifying laws and regulations for more efficient agricultural markets
EBA markets indicators measure regulatory obstacles agribusinesses face in producing, marketing and exporting agricultural products, as well as the strength of plant protection measures. Additional data on Agricultural trade (time and motion) is available for Denmark, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, and Spain on the Additional Indicators page.
- Markets Chapter - EBA 2017 Report
- Excel Data File - EBA Markets Data for 2017
- Markets Methodology - EBA 2017 Report
- Markets Chapter - EBA 2016 Report
- Markets Chapter - EBA 2015 Report
Summary of Data Collected in 2016-2017
Click below for more detailed information about each country's laws and regulations on markets.